1. The Oneiromantic Method
- Ensure that the source text is in a language you do not understand.
- Go to bed early.
- Under moderate light, start reading the source text.
- Be sure to follow every word of the text; do not read it as a series of letters but allow your mind to (try to) parse the text as it would with a language you understand.
- Persevere until your eyes begin to feel heavy and your brain feels as though it is rubbing against itself.
- Allow yourself to fall asleep, whenever it seems to come naturally.
- In the morning, linger in bed and, if possible, drift off to sleep again.
- Repeat for several nights until the meaning of the source text is revealed to you in your dreams.